This Egg Launch Contest lesson plan also includes:
Move fluidly between tables, graphs, and equations! Young learners analyze multiple representations of quadratic functions from a given set of egg launch data. They compare the functions and identify their key features.
3 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a graphic organizer for pupils to record the multiple representations of quadratic functions
- Challenge early finishers to write the vertex form of the equation from the data
- Requires graphing calculators for each individual
- Includes an answer key for each part of the lesson
- Provides differentiation ideas