This Election Report activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
If it is an election year and you're teaching American government, then you'll definitely want to take a look at this project. Class members will research a chosen candidate and create a profile for him/her, then collect and analyze newspaper articles, create a slogan, and conduct polling outside of school to get an understanding of how many people will be heading to the polls come election day.
- Incorporates several different types of assignments to develop a variety of skills
- Relevant, hands-on, and engaging
- Can download and edit document to meet your individual curricular needs
- Instructor may wish to further specify how each portion of the project will be assessed