Have you ever watched a goal in hockey when it looked like the puck was being pulled by magnets? In this game, the puck relies on magnets. Scholars place electric charges onto ice, then trace the puck's motion as it heads for the goal. In order to increase the difficulty, you can add walls for participants to navigate around using the charges.
- Show some clips from sports where it looks like the puck or ball isn't going to go in but then it does
- Create a challenge for learners by telling them where to place the walls for the final attempt
- Runs on Java 1.5.0_15 or later on Windows and Linus and Java 1.5.0_19 on Macs
- Provides insights into players' thinking to help teachers analyze the responses
- Includes a large number of teacher-submitted activities that use this game
- Translates into 47 languages to assist ELLs