This Elizabethan Sonnets activities & project also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Shall I compare this project to a summer's day? Perhaps not, but you might find your pupils making similar comparisons as they work on their own Elizabethan sonnets. The resource includes an assignment page, a clever student example, sonnet pointers, two sonnet planning pages, and a peer review sheet. Your poets can let their imaginations run wild while they practice with rhyme, form, and meter.
- Includes all necessary student materials
- Allows for creativity while teaching formal aspects of poetry
- The word message is spelled incorrectly on the planning page; however, this is an easy fix since the resource is a Word document
- Depending on what version of Word you have, you may need to delete or add a space on some pages to keep activities on separate sheets