This Embryonic and Fetal Development presentation also includes:
At six months old, human neuron production ceases permanently. A scientific presentation introduces acrosomal reactions, sperm penetration, polyspermy, and the stages of fetal development. It continues with postnatal development, the effects of pregnancy on a woman, parturition, and Apgar scores.
- Research a week-by-week timeline for an ideal embryonic and fetal development
- Use the March of Dimes website and resources to learn about birth defects that often develop in the womb
- Lesson best fits when studying the human body or in a sexual education class
- Contains detailed diagrams to help pupils visualize the material
- Emphasizes vocabulary throughout to help highlight key concepts
- Does not include any attention checks or evaluation ideas