This Empowering Others lesson plan also includes:
After participating in a "quote walk" and analyzing the words of famous leaders, pupils discuss the importance of empowering others, and conduct leadership interviews with personal mentors or local community leaders.
255 Views 179 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- This is the sixth lesson in a series of eight on developing student leadership
- Take care in referring to "enabling others," as the resource often suggests, as opposed to "empowering others"
- Includes additional activity involving leadership concepts and crafting
- Interview guidelines handout provided
- Nice variety of hands-on, collaborative activities