Find closure to an eventful school year with this end-of-year reflection. Scholars are given the opportunity to write about their learning experiences as well as bestow wisdom upon the future learners of your classroom.
28 Views 21 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Review what pupils wrote as a reflection tool for how your classroom operates
- To start the thinking process, hold a grand conversation focusing on the past school year, including memorable events, special field trips or visitors, etc.
- Pass out the reflections to next year's class so they can read the advice that has been passed down to them
- Copies are required for all individuals
- Questions cover different aspects of school year events and emotions, making for a well-rounded reflection piece
- Space to write responses is limited which may cause difficulty for writers with large print