This End-of-Year Practice Test (Grade 7 Math) assessment also includes:
This complete multiple choice and short-answer practice EOC test for 7th grade offers a wealth of opportunities for customization. Offer it as a whole, to track progress or prepare the class for the format of the test. Sprinkle the questions into assignments through the year, keeping material and formatting fresh in their minds. A great resource to keep daily material aligned to assessment.
- Use individual or group of problems as warm-ups to keep the class familiar with the format and language of EOC testing
- Could be part of a substitute lesson at the end of the year, as testing approaches
- Speed drills to increase problem-solving abilities under pressure
- Non-calculator vs. calculator sections might require monitoring or attention if problems are mixed up.
- Some instructions are PARCC-specifc and will not apply if that particular test is not utilized
- No answer key provided (but referenced in included material list as http://www.parcconline.org/sites/parcc/files/Math-Grade-7-EOY-PaperPracticeTestAnswerKey.pdf)
- Informational guide also referenced in included material list only http://www.parcconline.org/sites/parcc/files/Informational%20Guide%20to%20Grade%207%20Math%20Summative%20Assessments%201-7-15.pdf
- Complete practice test, including directions and formatting
- Multiple question formats for practicing skills