This English II Group Poster Project activity & project also includes:
Begin a world literature course with a project that asks groups to select, research, and create a presentation that introduces class members to another culture. Not only does the assignment provide background for works to be read during the course, but it also offers an opportunity for kids to get to know one another.
- Mount the posters around the classroom for reference during the course
- While the concept is a good one, especially for world literature classes, the assignment sheet would need to be revised to eliminate class-specific references
- The expectations for the project are clearly stated
- Includes a peer evaluation sheet
- Although the seven sections of the poster are listed, no rubric accompanies the resource