This Enhancing Physical Performance presentation also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
What does it mean to be fit? Review the primary health and motor skill related components of fitness, from cardio-respiratory endurance to flexibility and anaerobic power. This is a good resource to refer back to throughout a physical education course for terms that can be explored and practiced in greater depth and detail.
- Can download and edit presentation
- Includes variety of fitness related terms and detailed descriptions
- Several slides refer to the developer's particular course and textbook
- Presentation designed for higher education courses, and may not be applicable to younger learners