This Escape from the Tomb lesson plan also includes:
Escape Crocodile Dundee style! Learners use systems of equations to determine how to balance two bowls hanging from the ceiling. The correct answer provides an escape route through a secret passage.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Give each group a different set of materials to build equations
- Requires a specific set of materials and time for set up
- Expects a solid understanding of systems of linear equations
- Includes ideas for assessment following the activity
- Provides extension ideas for early finishers