This Estimate a Percent Value Using a Bar Model video also includes:
Visuals and estimation are great tools to practice solving percent problems and finding a reasonable answer. This video is the first out of five that practice ratio and percent problems. Have your learners draw a bar model to see where 80 percent lies and make an estimate. Show your learners that they can find the percent when above 100 by using the same method.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Reviews that percent stands for per 100
- Incorporates percents above 100 on the bar model
- No other practice problems
- Estimations only; no exact answers