This Euler Diagrams and Logic lesson plan also includes:
It all makes logical sense—as long as you have a diagram. Scholars explore logic and conditional statements through the use of Euler diagrams. Relationships, such as direct, indirect, and transitive reasoning, become apparent with the diagrams.
11 Views 25 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have pupils create mystery stories that make use of logic
- Some prior knowledge of logic is beneficial
- It is also helpful if learners have familiarity with deductive reasoning
- Each activity in the lesson includes a worksheet
- Color coding helps with understanding the contexts