This Evaluate Multiple-Step Algebraic Expressions by Substitution video also includes:
- Lesson commentary for 'Evaluate multiple step algebraic expressions by substitution'
- Lesson video (Spanish) for 'Evaluate multiple step algebraic expressions by substitution'
- Guided practice for 'Evaluate multiple step algebraic expressions by substitution'
- Join to access all included materials
This easy-to-understand video demonstrates how to find the value of multi-step algebraic expressions with substitution. It reviews order of operations to help learners avoid common mistakes when solving. The sample problems show all four operations and use different values for substitution. As an added bonus, the resource includes a Spanish version of the video.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- A comprehensive and straightforward video
- Provides instructors with ways to differentiate learning
- Can be used as a class lesson or individual student lesson
- Additional problems will be needed to help students master the concept