An instructional video teaches pupils the meaning of function notation and how to evaluate functions with function notation. Color coding in the video demonstrates where to substitute values in the function.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Use this resource as an intervention tool
- Video assumes knowledge of the definition of a function
- English language learners may have trouble with the speaker's inflection
- Video offers simple step-by-step explanations
- The video only considers linear functions
- Video contains inconsistent use of italics and color