Focusing on macroevolution and microevolution as well as stasis, an informative presentation includes fossil records, anatomical records, and molecular records. Additionally, it provides a list of the criticisms often used against evolution and how apes evolved into homo sapiens.
- Have students write counter arguments for those who do not believe in the theory of evolution
- Use a KWL chart
- The lesson best fits as an introduction or a review of evolution
- The 25th lesson in a series of 28
- Emphasizes vocabulary throughout
- Incorporates detailed diagrams, making the content easier to understand
- The diagram on slide 12 cuts off some of the text