This Examining the Human Impact on Coastal Areas and Predicted Consequences of Sea Level Rise Using a Case Study Approach lesson plan also includes:
The case of the disappearing land! An engaging instructional activity asks learners to research a specific case study related to human impact on a specific coastal area. The particular environmental change focuses on the rising sea level and its affect on that coastal region.
- Collaborate with the school librarian to identify sources of research
- Incorporate suggested modifications to differentiate within your classroom
- Pupils need laptops with Internet access for research and presentation development
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Lesson outline provides links to all necessary resources
- Includes links to further study to expand research