This Exit Ticket 6.EE.4 Item 2 assessment also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
All algebraic expressions are not created equal. Given a series of five pairs of algebraic expressions, young mathematicians must determine whether or not they are equivalent on this exit card assessment.
176 Views 162 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Implement this formative assessment following a lesson on using the distributive property with algrebraic expressions
- A variety of algebraic expressions are included on the worksheet
- Resource includes two exit tickets on a single page
- Assessment is available as an editable Word document