This Exit Ticket 6.EE.5 worksheet also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Assess the the ability of young mathematicians to solve multiplication equations with this exit ticket. Presented with two multiplication equations, pupils must explain in writing whether they agree or disagree with the values given for each variable.
- Use this as a brief formative assessment following a pre-algebra lesson on solving multiplication equations
- The worksheet uses periods to separate each equation from it's solution. Consider editing the document to avoid any potential confusion this may cause
- Exit ticket is available as an editable Word document
- Two exit tickets are formatted to fit on a single page
- Having students provide a written explanation allows teachers to gain insight into each child's understanding of algebraic equations