This Exit Ticket 6.EE.5 Item 2 assessment also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Assess young mathematicians' ability to solve algebraic equations and inequalities with this exit ticket exercise. Including four multiple choice questions, this quick quiz requires learners to determine values that satisfy each equation and inequality.
- Implement this exit ticket as a formative assessment following a lesson series on solving algebraic equations and inequalities
- The formatting of the multiple choice options is inconsistent and may need to be edited to avoid any possible confusion
- For the inequality questions, be sure students understand that they must select all the values that satisfy each inequality
- Exit ticket is available as a Word document that can be edited, allowing teachers to differentiate the assessment
- Two copies of the assessment are formatted to fit on a single page