This Exit Ticket 6.EE.7 assessment also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Young mathematicians demonstrate their ability to use algebraic equations when solving real-world problems in this formative assessment. Including two short word problems, students must write and solve equations representing each situation.
64 Views 47 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use this exit card to assess student learning following a lesson on using algebraic equations to solve word problems
- The second word problem may require some revision to make it more clear for students
- Exit ticket is available as a Word document that can be edited and modified to meet the needs of specific students
- Resource is formatted to include two exit tickets on a single page