This Exit Ticket 6.G.3 Item 2 assessment also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Challenge students' understanding of area and the coordinate plane with this exit ticket exercise. Given the ordered pairs corresponding to the vertices of two triangles, young mathematicians must find the area of the quadrilateral formed by the two triangles.
- Use this exercise to assess student learning following a lesson on graphing geometric shapes in the coordinate plane
- Provide this exercise as a warm-up activity during a unit on the coordinate plane
- Differentiate the exit ticket by changing the ordered pairs and/or the multiple choice options
- Exit ticket includes a large coordinate plane for graphing the shapes
- Resource is available as a Word document, allowing teachers to modify the exercise to meet the abilities of their pupils