This Explorations with Chance lesson plan also includes:
All's fair in math and chance. Scholars investigate several different games of chance by conducting probability experiments. The results help them determine whether each game is fair.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- If time is an issue, the resource suggests giving different activities to different groups, and then having groups share results
- Pupils must have previous experience with probability experiments
- Activities requires chips, cups, and coins
- Provides selected answers to worksheets
- Teenagers will appreciate the games in the activities