This Exploring Equations lesson plan also includes:
What do you get when you cross one line with another? An interactive algebra activity that helps learners! Show your class how to explore systems of equations and determine the point of equivalence. To become more proficient, young scholars experiment with equations using a simulator that allows them to adjust coefficient values easily.
- Have pupils sketch graphs of each of their trials as reference
- Expects knowledge of graphing linear equations
- Requires individuals have access to the Internet
- Gives a concrete example for an abstract concept
- Includes questioning suggestions