This Exploring Systems of Equations using Graphing Calculators lesson plan also includes:
Graphing calculators make solving systems of equations a cinch. Individuals graph systems to locate their solutions. They also learn about situations when there are no solutions and when there are infinitely many solutions.
4 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use the resource to introduce systems of equations
- Pupils should have experience using the TRACE feature of graphing calculators
- Scholars must also be able to translate between different forms of linear equations
- Provides a set of guiding questions to use during instruction
- Includes several suggestions for assessment, both formative and summative