This Expository Paragraphs worksheet also includes:
Inspire your pupils to write effective informative paragraphs with cookies. The task here is to write about how to make chocolate chip cookies. The prompt provides a space to write that is color-coded to help with organization. Brainstorm questions are also included.
- To print this resource, either right click and select Print or use keyboard shortcuts (command and P for a Mac, or control and P for a PC computer)
- See the materials tab for another similar worksheet that focuses on descriptive paragraphs
- While the resource does include questions to help individuals get started, some learners will need additional scaffolding in the form or sentence starters or a class brainstorm or discussion
- Uses a fun topic to engage learners in the writing process
- Breaks up the paragraph space to help students visualize what the paragraph should look like in terms of content and organization