This Eyes on Bullying Toolkit unit also includes:
Want to reduce the chances of bullying in your class? Tackle the tough topic with a lesson plan designed to promote awareness and understanding. Learners answer questions, tell stories, and engage in discussion using several days' worth of well-planned content.
- Use the lesson plan to stop bullying before it starts
- Look for ways to accommodate pupils that may have a story to share about bullying but are afraid to share it, such as a drop box on your desk for written stories
- The lesson is most effective when class members complete the activities in order
- The activities encourage dialog about bullying in any age group
- Resource examines the topic from every angle to give the audience a well-rounded understanding of bullying