This Face-To-Face Social Interaction In The Digital Age lesson plan also includes:
Can you hear me now? is a popular saying from a wireless phone commercial, and people rely on cell phones now more than ever. Scholars use close reading to study the use of phones in today's world. After creating an argumentative essay about the use of technology, they participate in a debate.
- Incorporate the history of technology over the centuries
- Users must have a free Newsela account to access the required articles
- Resources include a video
- Scholars need access to canvas
- Lesson plan is divided into five days
- Tasks are interactive and hold interest