"Is it true?" "Can it be proved?" Here's a presentation that shows kids the questions to ask to distinguish between facts and opinions. Also included are exercises that ask viewers to determine which statements in a paragraphs are facts and which are opinions.
- Preview the presentation to ensure that all materials on the slides are visible
- Instructors will have to provide three articles for the final pair share and independent practice exercises
- The provided charts make it clear how to separate fact from opinion
- The presentation includes a list of opinion signal words
- The three articles mentioned on the final slide are not attached to the presentation