This Falling for Gravity lesson plan also includes:
How fast does it fall? Learners use a spark timer to time and record the vertical fall of an object. They create graphs and analyze data to calculate the velocity and acceleration of the object to better understand the concept.
5 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Collaborate with a physics teacher for the lesson
- A variety of science equipment is necessary; see resource for complete list
- Resource suggests conducting the experiment after two different lessons (Constant Using the Buggy Car and Hotwheel Racing) from the same source
- Lists suggestions for feedback questions to use during the activity
- Provides a very comprehensive teacher guide