This Family Budget Activity lesson plan also includes:
Expose your class members to the process of designing a practical family budget and how to make informed economic choices in their lives. After studying inflation, savings, and budgeting, learners receive "paychecks", are separated into groups, and complete a family budget worksheet activity.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Can download and edit worksheet
- Real-world application of classroom curriculum
- Activity depends upon a strong foundational knowledge of economic concepts, such as inflation and unemployment
- May require instructor to redesign process of issuing "paychecks"