This Family Ties: Parabolas lesson plan also includes:
Parabolas are one big family. Pupils learn how changing parameters of a quadratic equation affects its graph. Quadratic equations for this task are all in vertex form, y = a(x - h)^2 + k.
22 Views 41 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use the resource with other functions, modifying the spreadsheet as necessary
- Scholars must have familiarity with quadratic equations
- It is beneficial for learners to have prior experience with Excel
- Includes a grading rubric for the activity
- Provides an Excel template to use with the lesson