This Famous Person Research Project activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Provide pupils with a series of questions to guide their research during your next class research project on famous persons. The questions cover a wide range of research points, from basic information, such as birthplace and physical attributes, to a timeline of life events and most interesting facts.
- Attach a list of guidelines for how you would like your class members to cite their sources
- Include a follow-up lesson on how your learners can take information they have compiled and organize it into a formal research paper
- There may not be enough space provided to answer each question. Have learners continue their answers on the backs of the pages, or use a separate resource, such as online word processing tools, to complete their answers
- Ready to print and administer
- Emphasizes using multiple sources of research