Fourth graders learn first-hand how to make felt, engaging in the complete process from dying and carding wool, to harding, drying, and decorating their creation.
22 Views 11 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Prepare and project the images from the packet to provide a context for crafters
- Requires extensive preparation time to locate, purchase, and set up required materials
- Complete directions, a materials list, and images of the process are included in the packet
- A link to a YouTube video demonstrating the process is provided
- Materials for the project must be purchased