This Find Area Using Multiplication in Real World Problems video also includes:
Learning math provides people with the tools to solve life's everyday problems. Show young learners how to apply their understanding of area in real-world contexts with the second video in this series. Multiple story problems are presented as the instructor models the process of using multiplication to find the area. Children practice this skill on their own with the question presented in the Guided Practice video. Use this resource as part of whole-class instruction or provide it as an independent learning activity following a lesson on area.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Lesson starts with a review of area
- Describes a common mistake for children to avoid when find the area of a polygon
- Video is available in a slide show format
- Additional practice problems are required to support student learning
- Assumes an understanding that area is measured in square units