This Find Perimeter and Area by Finding the Length of Sides by Comparing Coordinates instructional video also includes:
Using coordinates to draw a rectangle, help learners understand the relationship between the given order pairs used as the vertices and the length of its joining sides. This is the second video in a series of four using geometry to solve mathematical problems. Once the side lengths are found, perimeter and area are easy to calculate. The guided practice furthers learner understanding by finding the area and perimeter of a triangle. The included presentation makes this resource complete with its extension activity and quick quiz.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Differentiates learning with the extension activity
- Includes a Spanish version of video lesson
- Creates a relationship between coordinates of a polygon and its vertices
- Extra practice needed where students find the area or perimeter of the rectangle or triangle without drawing the figure