This Find the Distance Between Two Points in Different Quadrants video also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Finding distance between two points is finding their absolute value. Show your learners the relationship between these measures when one of the values is the same for both coordinates. Have them practice calculating the distance and check by counting between the points. Video is fourth in a seven-part series. Use with other videos in series for more lessons on graphing and coordinates.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Includes two game activities in slides under resources
- More practice and quick assessment listed in slides
- Does not acknowledge how to find distance of non-horizontal/vertical lines
- Simple lesson, can be used in conjunction with prior video