This Finding Angle Measures 1 assessment also includes:
How does your class measure up to finding angle measurements? Young scholars of geometry find the measurements of four missing angles on three concurrent lines. After finding each measurement, they must then justify their answers. Use the helpful rubric to tailor the worksheet to the needs of three different levels of understanding.
- Focus on the language used in students' justifications to be sure they are using the correct terms
- Consider pairing pupils for some teamwork in lower-level classes
- Learners should have prior knowledge of supplementary and congruent angles, as well as angle addition
- The figure used for the task provides opportunities to assess multiple concepts in angle measurement
- Extending the lesson is simple, thanks to activities detailed in the rubric