This Finding Your Way Around lesson plan also includes:
Don't allow your youngsters to lose their way! Help learners understand the Cartesian plane using an interactive lesson plan. They use applets to learn how to plot points while receiving immediate feedback to help make the concept clear.
6 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have individuals create models for their partners to graph
- Follow the lesson with practice graphing points using a dot-to-dot activity or similar activity
- Requires Internet access to use the applets
- Includes a detailed teacher guide to assist in planning the lesson
- Incorporates interactive applets to hold pupils' attention