Take a close look at FDR's inaugural address. Learners read the text, answer text-dependent questions, and jot down some response ideas for discussion questions.
1 Collection 20 Views 19 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have learners mark the text as they read to strengthen their understanding of the text
- Use this in an ELA or a social studies class
- While called discussion questions, the final two questions provided could be used as writing prompts for short essays
- Text-based and discussions are included along with plenty of space for response
- The speech is also provided