Candy lovers and geology enthusiasts unite! A handy acronym helps learners remember the five themes of geography—location, place, human environment interaction, movement, and region— featured in a straightforward slideshow presentation.
69 Views 79 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Flip the classroom; have pupils view the presentation at home and then conduct a discussion during class
- Give scholars a T-chart to write notes on the differences between terms, such as physical and human characteristics
- The lesson assumes students understand how to use an acronym
- Makes it easy for beginners to understand detailed concepts in geography
- No need to prep additional materials before showing the presentation
- The resource does not give any method to test student learning and comprehension