This Football Finances lesson plan also includes:
Take a pass at estimations. Using a picture of a stadium, pupils estimate how many people could attend a big game. They continue to make estimates based on the attendance and on the television viewing audience.
7 Views 11 Downloads
- Research current prices of commercials and tickets
- To help learners with estimations, determine how many class members can sit on a bench
- Individuals should have some sort of knowledge about the Super Bowl
- Contains suggestions for assessment and extension
- Provides some teacher background on what to discuss to introduce the activity