This Forced to Learn lesson plan also includes:
Physics is phun and this inquiry activity phull of phacts! With a set of materials, scholars must design their own experiments to better understand Newton's Laws of Motion. Pupils visualize the direct relationships between force, mass, and acceleration through graphing their results.
- Assign cooperative groups that work well together
- If pupils aren't familiar with inquiry lessons, set the expectations before handing out the materials
- Assumes prior knowledge of force (both balanced and unbalanced), mass, acceleration, friction, and Newton's Laws of Motion
- Provides accommodations and extension ideas
- Uses readily available materials