While some forensic tests can be completed in an hour, many take months to run. The lesson starts with a discussion of forensics at crime scenes and the various specializations that it encompasses. Then scholars complete an experiment using physical properties to identify three mystery substances.
- Have additional mystery substances for students who finish early
- Follow all safety procedures when handling metals
- Rather than drawing the density chart on the board, project it
- This is the final lesson in a series of 10
- Provides information about related careers
- Includes high quality links