During a brief fraction lesson, learners look at fraction bars in order to estimate a visual amount. They use manipulative fraction bars to develop a better visual understanding of which fraction is bigger. After the lesson, pupils complete a 15-question homework sheet.
- Supply fraction strips for pupils to manipulate during the lesson
- Use as a self-guided lesson, a classroom assignment, or for individuals that were absent on the day of teaching
- The sixth of 10 lessons that make up a unit from the TransMath® text
- Graphing sheet does not allow for any practice; consider adding problems to go with the data and graph
- Contains a problem solving worksheet for further skills practice
- Basic and simple