Introduce your classes to the power of fractional exponents with a video tutorial that defines rational exponents and then completes several examples as practice. The examples include only integer bases and require simplifying.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Post the video for homework help
- Create a guided notes document for learners to complete while watching the video
- Learners should have a strong understanding of evaluating both radicals and integer exponents
- Uses color to emphasize the key components of the rational exponent expression, helping with clarity of the concept
- The screen becomes cluttered, making it difficult to follow the examples