This French Revolution Storybook Directions activity & project also includes:
- Illustrations of the Events of the French Revolution
- Join to access all included materials
Take learning about the French Revolution in your class to the next level with this engaging project, whereby your young historians will create a storybook that summarizes key events of the period. The resource clearly identifies key terms that must be used in the summary of each event, and a simple diagram to illustrate what a page of the storybook should look like.
- Simple document, yet thorough project that will help learners to summarize their understanding and express themselves creatively
- Can download and edit document to adjust required key terms
- Great for ELL learners
- Rubric could use a bit more detail for a more clear outline of expectations