This Friends: Scrapbook lesson plan also includes:
Memories are forever. Participants create a final project in the Scratch coding program to wrap up the eight-part Google CS First Friends unit. They incorporate different coding blocks they learned in the unit to show off all their new computer science skills.
- Have scholars present their projects at an open house
- Instructors should prepare completion certificates before class
- Learners must be able to work independently in Scratch
- Lists some common problems and how to address them
- Provides a pacing guide to help keep lesson moving