This Friends: Work Together to Win lesson plan also includes:
It's all fun and games here in the computer club. Learners write a two-player computer game using the Scratch coding program. Along the way, they learn about variables, operators, conditionals, loops, and events in computer coding.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Provide time for classmates to play each other's games
- Sixth of eight parts in the Google CS First Friends unit; scholars must have knowledge coding blocks from the previous installments
- Assumes familiarity with the Scratch program
- Lets students customize their projects through a variety of add-ons
- Includes very detailed class procedures, such as how pupils signal instructors for help