Identify upper- and lower-case letters in a series of worksheets. Each page features one letter that kids find and circle in a group of other letters. Additionally, the worksheets have a picture of an item or animal that begins with that letter for additional practice.
- Laminate and have kids work on the sheets with dry erase markers
- Use bingo markers to mark the correct letters
- Create a practice packet for kids to work on in their free time, or assign one page per week when working on the letter of the week
- Letter that kids need to be looking for is a little small and hard to find in the instructions
- Fun activities to complete